5.12.2010

Time is contagious, Everybody's getting old

Yo Chaz,

I haven't written a legit post to you in a while, and I apologize for that.  So here is an update on the various facets of my life...

  • The training for the teachers was postponed from 3 weeks ago to next week.  Ash. 
  • I have been working hard with the SSP to hammer out the SPECIFIC details for the programme... Mission Statement, etc.  It takes more energy than running a damn marathon.
  • For some reason, I volunteered to participate in a 24-hour Spin-a-thon.  24 hours on a spinning bike...to raise money to send kids to the Singapore youth Olympics.  My experience can be summarized as follows: 8 hours on the saddle, 3 energy drinks, 6 movies, 1 episode of grey's, and 6 episodes of Friends watched, 8 nalgene's of water, 18 pieces of gum, 2 aleve, 4 dirty t-shirts, 90 minutes spent icing my leg, 5 hours sleep, and 103 GBP's raised by yours truly. 
  • oh yeah, 3 days of recovery.
  • The weather in London has been total shit
  • I am officially moving to Boston in August
  • I went to Aix en Provence, France.  For a weekend.
  • It was epic!!
  • Going to Dublin this weekend, the 15th
  • Probably going to Scotland the weekend after
  • Sarah comes the next weekend after that!
  • Chipotle opened in London- we went on opening day and it. was. AWESOME. 
  • So far I have been accepted into CSU, SLU, BU, and Tufts.  Interview with Ohio State.  I'm going to Tufts for sure, but it's nice to be wanted. haha. 
  • Happy graduation to Mike, Libby, Sarah, Abby, KayDe, Lara, Tim, KP, andddd anyone else? I wish I could be there! Even though all of yours are basically at the same time.
  • I have one month and 2 days left in London
  • I miss your furry face.  Too much to be socially acceptable. 
Loveth,
Becca

    No comments:

    Post a Comment